- 200g Organic Strawberries: Reduces Risk of Some Cancers, Improves Brain Health, Vitamin C
- 200g Total Greek Yoghurt: Improves Immune System, Contains Protein and Calcium
- Ground Cinnamon: Regulates Blood Sugar, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bloating, Lowers Cholesterol
- 10g Desiccated Coconut: Quality Saturated Fats (not harmful)
- Spoon out 200g Greek Yoghurt into a bowl
- Wash a large handful of organic strawberries, chop, and add to bowl
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and dust with cinnamon
This breakfast option can be made in under 2 minutes and without being too high in calories it provides a good source of protein and fats.
Feel free to substitute in Blueberries or Raspberries, or even a mixture of all three.
If you know anyone who might like to try this, please use the social media tabs to SHARE this content!