This is a super simple, nutritionally balanced recipe for protein flapjacks that will take just a few minutes to prepare and has absolutely zero cooking time.
No Bake Protein Flapjacks
Makes 12 pieces
- 1 chopped banana
- 250ml coconut cream
- 210g whey protein powder
- 150g natural peanut butter
- 250g uncooked natural oats
- Combine the banana, coconut cream, protein powder and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly, making sure the protein powder is mixed in completely and there are no powder chunks left.
- Stir the oats into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Tip into a baking tray and cut into 12 even pieces.
- Allow to set in the fridge for an hour or so.
Want to see it made? Watch below.
Nutritional information (per piece):
- Calories: 260
- Protein: 18g
- Carbs: 18g
- Fat 13g
You can either have two pieces for breakfast, or pack one in Tupperware and have it as a snack.
If you know anyone who might like to try this, please use the social media tabs to share this content.