Below you will find a set of tables that include every menu item available at this restaurant. I find that certain restaurants freely publish PDF’s but then make them hard to read to avoid showing you what’s in their food.
I’ve taken the liberty of creating a Colour Coded System based on The Recommended Daily Allowance of macro-nutrients, seen below.
The more of your daily intake a food contains, the higher up the colour chart.
The % of your RDA is based off someone eating 2205 calories per day. These numbers only serve as guidelines.
N.B. I believe men should have a higher protein intake and lower carbohydrate intake than the guidelines
- Note the high level of sugar in most soft drinks & desserts
- Be aware of high salt levels in a lot of main meals
- These nutrition tables are available for download
- Spring 2019 Food Menu download
- Spring 2019 Hot Coffees download
Food Menu (updated for 2019)
Hot Coffees (Drink In = IN, Takeaway = TA) 
Coffees (Drink In = IN, Takeaway = TA)
Nutritional information taken directly from the official restaurant web page, found here
Nutrition Information Updated April 2018