- These work your posterior deltoids as well as lats and middle traps
- Place an unloaded barbell so one end is in the corner of the room
- Load the other end, preferably with smaller diameter plates (allows for greater range of motion)
- Take a shoulder width or slightly wider stance and using interlocked fingers, grasp the barbell just inside the weight plates
- Engage the shoulders by pulling them back as well as bending the elbows, stopping when the plates touch your torso. Note that the use of a V Handle is recommended to allow for further range of motion.
- Lower to full extension of the arms, allowing the shoulder to come forward as well.