Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Flyes
- Also called the Rear Delt Raise, this hits your posterior deltoids.
- Assume a shoulder width or slightly wider stance, hinging at the hip with a flat back.
- Palms should be facing each other with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Pull the shoulder blades back throughout the movement.
- Raise the dumbbells up and out rather than trying to bring them together behind the body (see below).
- Pause briefly and lower under control. You do not need to go heavy on this exercise.