- 1 Piece Organic Chicken Breast: High in protein, lean meat.
- 80g Buckwheat: Lowers Cholesterol, High in Fibre, Complex Carbohydrate, Source of Magnesium.
- 2 Tomatoes: Has anti-cancer properties and is a good source of Vitamins A, B and C.
- Put organic chicken breast in a pan of hot water, on a low heat (steam, no visible bubbles)
- Wait 10 minutes
- Weigh out your Buckwheat and place it in a pan of boiling water
- Take two tomatoes and cut them into 8-16 pieces
- Heat a frying pan with oil (Groundnut or Coconut Oil are good choices)
- When the chicken has been on for around 18 minutes, place the chopped tomatoes in the frying pan
- Add seasoning of your choice, I used Smoked Paprika, Pepper and Hot Chili Powder
- The chicken should be ready after 20 minutes. Remove, drain the water, place on a chopping board and cut into pieces
- Add diced chicken to the frying pan and stir. If the chicken is cooked this is a quick stir just to coat the chicken in seasoning
- Drain the buckwheat and serve alongside chicken and tomatoes
As with the other “recipes” it’s just cooking three ingredients. This is a nice and healthy meal and takes 25 minutes.
As a complete protein, you can make buckwheat a staple meal, and mix it up with different vegetables to add variety.
If you know anyone who might like to try this, please use the social media tabs to SHARE this content!