This is a fairly low calorie breakfast with a good dose of protein and a range of other benefits. The main health benefits have been listed next to the specific ingredients. If you go for the 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt the entire meal is under 200 calories. This is LOW if you are used to having something more substantial but good for those who normally skip breakfast and don’t feel like eating a lot. It can also make a very good mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, packing around 20 grams of protein per serving.
- 200g Organic Strawberries: Reduces Risk of Some Cancers, Improves Brain Health, Vitamin C
- 200g Total Greek Yoghurt: Improves Immune System, Contains Protein and Calcium
- Ground Cinnamon: Regulates Blood Sugar, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bloating, Lowers Cholesterol
- 10g Desiccated Coconut: Quality Saturated Fats (not harmful)
- Spoon out 200g Greek Yoghurt into a bowl.
- Wash a large handful of organic strawberries, chop, and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and dust with cinnamon.
This breakfast option can be made in under 2 minutes and without being too high in calories it provides a good source of protein and fats.
Feel free to substitute in Blueberries or Raspberries, or even a mixture of all three.
If you know anyone who might like to try this, please use the social media tabs to SHARE this content!